BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 28, 2011

For Those of You Who Are Not Yet Tired Of My Face: My Series Photograph








Like I said before, I don't know what I'm going to do with these, or if I'm even going to do anything at all. I might take even more so that I can get a really massive collection, and then darken some and light some to make some sort of pattern or design--or maybe even to form a picture. Like a penis. Ha ha. Or something.

Vote on my poll!

Movie Quote of the Day: "Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face!" -Vincent, Pulp Fiction

Cheers,
That Blond Guy

10 people secretly have a crush on me:

Boyd said...

I love the fact that you're wearing a Beatles shirt in the pics!! BTW, majority rules. Long posts are the shiz.

Yana said...

^ Agreed. Beatles shirt makes it 10000 times better. Though the pictures are cool without it...er, damn I should just shut up now.

Eeshie said...

ENTER THIS IN THE SCHOLASTIC ART & WRITING COMPETITION. COME ON. DO IT. I'M ASSUMING YOU'RE A SENIOR, SO DO IT!! THIS IS YOUR LAST YEAR TO ENTER! CARPE DIEM!

:D

J.Barosin said...

You photograph very well. I'm not creepy at all.

dirtycowgirl said...

Hola !

Just had a catch up read, seems as if all you did while I was on holiday was write posts.

Loved the cows, and now I know why I never bothered going to school.
Compared to yours it was fucking boring.

If you need to talk about that incident in the toilets I'm here for you...I'll even try not to laugh.

Bookish.Spazz said...

Good lord!

Remind me again why you're not getting laid all the time?

Because if I was in college(because once I get to college I'm going to embrace my inner floosy) and highly inebriated I would be all over you. Even if I wasn't inebriated I would be heavily flirting with you.

That being said, you should definitely enter this in some sort of contest, or make something more ambitious with it. The third picture is my favorite out of them all.

Myli said...

I loved all the pics! Well maybe I just like staring at your face. Okay, maybe that was creepy! lol. Anyway, I love your long posts. It's your blog, so do what you want!

Furree Katt said...

you're so hot! i like the picture on the extreme left of the last row the most. also the second picture from the left in the fourth row.


p.s. i voted 'No' in your poll.

-E- said...

you make being scandinavian cool again. well done.

Katie said...

I think you should print these out and auction them off as wallpaper.