BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Rest of the Video Blog and the Mustache I Never Had

Here are the links to the second and third parts of the video.

I know it's been really long, but I don't know what else to do without not answering all of your questions. I do NOT expect anyone to watch all of it. Want me to tell the truth? I haven't even watched all of it. I don't see how anyone could. Just skip to the part where I answer your question.

I do suggest that EVERYBODY watch the first part of the second video, in which I talk in fifteen different languages. Give or take.

My next and last post will probably be in about a week. I don't know what I'm going to have cooked up for you guys, but I hope that it will be something good.

One important thing I forgot to mention. When I was talking about my birthday presents, I forgot to tell you that I also got a new iPod! Before, I just had a nano that only held about 400 songs. Now I have a classic iPod, cool gray, which can hold about five hundred billion thousand songs. Which I think is pretty good.

I have an AP US History essay which I should be doing right now. But in two or three hours, I'll be at a haunted corn maze! Wish me luck!

Before you go. I wrote a poem for this poetry slam type thing at my school which L from [I Am Unimaginative] was kind enough to read earlier and give me encouragement to share at the slam. I'll post this again to my other blog, which I have recently renamed, but I thought I'd post it here because no one really reads my other blog.

I meant for it to be kinda creepy, because the slam is Halloween-themed. But you be the judge. Tell me what you think.

The Man With a Bandage Over His Eyes

He stands like an ink stain in the shadows black
Escapes through the walls through some creeping crack
His lips stretched tight and his face ghostly white
Highlighted so by some eerie light
The man with a bandage over his eyes

He remains there some days from dusk until dawn
Then for days on he is for some reason gone
Where he goes I cannot not say
But when he’s there I pray I pray that he’ll just go away
The man with a bandage over his eyes

He never speaks, never says a word
Just stands there, so still, like some deathly night bird
His expression is blank, like a child’s doll
Although sometimes he smiles, there against the wall
The man with a bandage over his eyes

Last night he followed me to my bedroom door
I lay in bed sweating from every pore
I lay turned away in the thick thick pitch black
But I felt his gaze burning into my back
The man with a bandage over his eyes

I know he’ll come again tonight
His face so pale, so pale and white
The moonlight streams, the cock crows
He’ll take me with him to wherever he goes
The man with a bandage over his eyes


HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS!



Cheers,
That Blond Guy

7 people secretly have a crush on me:

J.Barosin said...

Aw, namedropped! It really is a brilliant poem, so cheers on that. Good luck at the slam and best wishes!
Now to watch the videos...

RainboRevolver said...

Diggin the poetry. Happy Halloween to you as well, sir!
I love your videos. I'll get to work on finding a nice classy stripper for you.

Yana said...

Lol, corn maze in Georgia. Humorous.

Cool poem, bro (haha, like what I did? You know, "cool story bro"? Ha? Ha?). Gave me chills.

Boyd said...

I really like that poem, particularly since it seems Halloween-ish. However, I keep reading it as "the cock grows." I'm not even kidding; it's distracting me.

Boyd said...

In other news, I thoroughly enjoyed watching all three parts of your Q&A session. They were like the original Star Wars trilogy, or maybe Back To The Future, BUT BETTER. I laughed, I cried, and I fell in love (SPOILER ALERT! Christopher marries the stripper but leaves her for Lemon's unattractive BJ-person!). All in all, I feel like a better person for having watched them.

Eeshie said...

I've failed you? Well. That makes me sad.

How so?

Eeshie said...

BABY!