BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Question and Answer Video Blog, Part 1

This one is REALLY long, so I'm going to post it in two parts. This, as I mentioned before, is NOT my room. It's actually the only place in my house where one can get any privacy. My bedroom does not provide me with any privacy. I can't tell you what the room is, though, because it's sort of confidential.

La la la I'm a link why not click on me and make my day.

Also, here's a hot picture of Jodie Foster and her hot feet:



Jodie Foster is so hot. Too bad she's a lesbian, and that's the truth. God, I want to make sweet, sweet love to her. Look at her face. Look at that face.

And here's a picture of my pumpkin this year:


Out of the two, I might even have sex with the pumpkin over Jodie. Sorry, Jodie, but I really like this pumpkin.

Cheers,
That Blond Guy

10 people secretly have a crush on me:

J.Barosin said...

I'm angry I forgot to ask a question! MURR! Oh, and my shirt in the video says 'I'm not short, I'm fun size'. Which you can take to mean either I'm a fun size candy bar or I'm just the right size for fun. Whatever fun may be. Yeah... Good video!

Katie said...

sorry I forgot to ask a question :(

and, umm, it really annoys me how your voice doesn't match up with your voice.

but hey, happy late birthday!

That Blond Guy said...

Hey little peeps you can still ask me questions if you want. I deleted the other half because I realized I forgot to wear clothes.

Why do I always do that?

Ash said...

Haha mad pumpkin you got there, I didn't know they could grow out like that when they fall off trees, cos I'm pretty sure pumpkins come from trees.
If they don't, WHAT WORLD do we live in.

Kay said...

Your videos are just the cutest thang.

QUESTIONS OK
What's it like being Blogger Famous?

Do you have a fan club?

Do you have a day job?

When was the last time you stayed up all night?

Show us your best irish accent...?

Bookish.Spazz said...

FFFFFFFFFF I haven't had time to go and blogs and I missed asking questions for the first video. Happy Belated Birthday!

If you had to choose between a mute Sweedish girl or a tuna sandwhich, which would you eat?

Why is Obama your hero?

What is your favorite novel?

And I feel flattered that I influenced you... or not. I don't care. I like participating in Q&As.

themajessty said...

The pumpkin's nose (or lack of one) would be an ideal pussy. Just saying.

Left two ego-boosting comments on your vlog so check them out. :D

OKAY, QUESTIONS:

Would you rather get a blow job for a present (from an ugly female) or an autographed picture of me? (I like to make people feel awkward. It's kind of like a hobby.)

What are your religious views?

Would you feel slightly embarrassed if i told you that your vlog on Youtube
is next to other vlogs titled "PENIS?!!," "Adult sex toys," and "Does Size matter?"

Anonymous said...

1. On a scale of one to ten, how big are your flippers? (This is not a euphemism. Trust me.)
2. What's the difference between a duck?
3. Which seat should I take?
4. List 4 bloggers you would willingly procreate with.
5. Yawn. Now.
6. Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
7. How's your life?
8. How many zombies have you killed in the last week?

Anonymous said...

Your voice doesn't match up. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAwhyisthereaknifeinmyeye?

I have to say it: you're adorable.

Anonymous said...

Concern Fresh Wind offers a invest money in building for different tariff plans. Recently, many, survivors overcame the recent financial crisis, increasingly ponder about safe investing their funds . According to conclusions of many of the leading the best analysts, one of the most construction investment . Everyone knows that the construction of less exposed to the risk of falling prices, in addition a given that, property has always enjoyed , and will be in demand. Even the economic crisis did not recaptured removed the desire for people to buy their own property. Therefore, investment in construction will always remain relevant and profitable.

Fwit.Biz: [url=https://fwit.biz]in which businesses invest money[/url]