BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

An Idea for a Video Blog Which I Totally Did NOT Get from Bookish.Spazz

I think it would be cool if I did one last video blog, and I made it like a Q&A video, kinda like Bookish.Spazz did.

So please. Leave a comment and ask me any questions you like and as many as you like. Know no boundaries. Boundary no nose.

Until next time.



Also, watch this: Harry Potter and the X-Rated Trailer. You can thank me later.

Movie Quote of the Day: "Do you mean sleep over?" -Josh, Big

Cheers,
That Blond Guy

12 people secretly have a crush on me:

Yana said...

Oh. Oh God. That trailer. My childhood. You DESTROYED it.

I might have to comment with questions later. My brain cannot think right now.

J.Barosin said...

Oh that trailer. Oh that trailer. I giggled the whole way through like an absolute idiot.

Questions... Hrmmm...
I agree with Anna. I'm at a loss at the moment. I will have some. So be prepared.

Anonymous said...

how many languages do you speak?

E. Studnicka said...

1. Why is the sky blue?
2. How many fingers am I holding up?
3. Where do babies come from?
4. How many nickles are in $1.35?
5. Jacob or Edward?
6. Who are Jacob and Edward?
7. What's this weird stuff coming out of my belly button?
8. What's the vertex form of f(x)=3x^2+12x-20?
10. Where's #9?

RainboRevolver said...

teeheehee

Ok. How's your sex life? What is your favorite color? Do you like books by John Green and/or Scott Westerfeld? When it comes down to it, tea or hot cocoa? Why did you begin to blog in the first place? Can I send you a stripper for Christmas? Do you enjoy Stanley Kubrick movies?

Furree Katt said...

what do you think of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFHcOw9INj4

:O

Furree Katt said...

and and and, have you read any books by Stephen King? if so: how many? which one is your favourite and why?

Maxwell said...

1. My real name is "Jizzbo". Will you name your first child after me?
2. Fuck, marry, kill: 1944 Adolf Hitler, Sarah Palin, or the personification of the AIDS virus?
3. What what, in the butt?
4. Why do birds suddenly appear every time Jews are near?
5. What is your least favorite ethnic group, and why?
6. You are trapped on a desert island. You are allowed to bring three books with you. How long after she dies do you continue having sex with the attractive, yet dead, island co-inhabitant?
7. Can you juggle?
8. How much would you pay for a small child? I'm in the market to sell some...
9. What is love? Baby, don't hurt me.
10. What are the ten most egregiously awful things you have ever seen?

Boyd said...

1. Favorite books, authors, series?
2. What's the proper way to punctuate the plural form of the word "Series"?
3. Do you consider yourself a hipster? Do you like hipsters?
4. Happy Birthday!!
5. How DO you get your hair so perfectly coiffed and shiny? (good luck pronouncing "coiffed"...I can't, haha.)
6. Would rather be a world class musician, world class writer, or world class artist?
7. How does one quantify "world class"?
8. Have you been to Michigan? Did you enjoy the proximity of Canada and Canadians, if you have been?
9. Will I post more questions if I think of them? I dunno!

Gabi said...

I thought that I'd write a really witty and thought provoking question, but then I realized that I'm running on far too little sleep and am also using up my creative energies on NaNoWriMo. Sooo. . . STUPID QUESTIONS FROM GABI!

1. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck uranium?

2. Would you choose the red pill or the blue pill?

3. If you were a weevil, how many children would you have? What would their names be?

4. What is your very serious opinion on rickrolling? How about rebecca-rolling? If you are not entirely sure, I suggest that you click on this completely innocuous and purely informative link: http://dft.ba/-TOTALLYNOTREBECCAROLLING

Alright. I'm done.

Gabi said...

OH AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY

Abby said...

Prepare to have your question-hole stuffed to the brim with inquiries. That came out more sexual than I intended but I will not apologize.
1) If you could prevent one movie remake from happening, which would it be and why?
2) What is your earliest childhood memory of snow?
3) What is your favorite Halloween movie?
4) What are you doing for Halloween?
5) Are these the droids I am looking for?
6) Are you Sarah Connor?
7) How many movie references will you tolerate before you explode?
8) Is it okay that I've only seen Star Wars: A New Hope?
9) Do you need a cover design for your unwritten book? I do cover design.
10) THE POWER IS GOING OUT I HAVE VERY LITTLE RESIDUAL WIFI LEFT OH GOD HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE