BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hello, My Friends and Strangers!

Private School Warning Sign #271

Half of the school's most notorious jocks are on math team.

Private School Warning Sign #103


You can never say to a popular kid, "You may be laughing now, but some day you'll be serving me fries." Instead, "You may be laughing now, but you won't be when I'm going to Harvard and you're stuck at Stanford."

Private School Warning Sign #319

The students voluntarily say grace before lunch in the cafeteria.

Private School Warning Sign #1098

Lunch discussion sometimes revolves around how many houses each person has.

4 people secretly have a crush on me:

thecircusbird said...

Wow, I've never been to a public school. I've never even been to a bad school. In fact, I went to an all girls private catholic school for the past two years, but Australian schools are nothing like that.

That Blond Guy said...

Well, it's nice to have a reader on the same boat. I've never been to public school either, but kids from church, soccer teams, camp, etc. go to public school and they do NOT like private school kids. I don't know if it's the same situation in Australia, but in Atlanta it's sometimes pretty tense.

Thanks for reading!

thecircusbird said...

Well, in Australia it depends on the area you live in or individual school reputations itself. The all girls catholic school I went to was infamous for it's 'slutty' population. Thank god I've moved.

American schools seem interesting. I'd like to go there sometime. Oh, I find your blog very amusing and think you are cool.

-Sam. said...

Well, you know what they say about Catholic school girls...

-Sam. (who did not mean to be offensive in any way)