BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Time to Say a Moderately Hasty Goodbye

It's that time of year again, which is, time to leave for Texas. Although I can't wait to be once again surrounded by overweight white people and pickup trucks, one thing I really will be sad to temporarily leave behind is The Nerd Archives. I've really come to like a few of you guys.

This blog is still young. It was conceived in January. It only just learned to walk and talk. It's still breast-feeding. It has a full life ahead of it. It has hopes and dreams. Some scary dreams. Some good dreams. Some boring dreams.

The Nerd Archives has a dream. I have a dream.

That's why I hope you'll return to The Nerd Archives after I return from my one-month vacation to Texas. The date I come back is JULY 3, also the date on which Abraham Lincoln lost his first tooth and Albert Einstein died whilst taking a bubble bath.

Honor those men and that tooth by finding a way to remind yourself. Write that post-it note to stick on your refrigerator door. Send yourself that e-mail. Give yourself that reminder ink tattoo. Just be back here to greet me on that day.

Farewell to you all. Have a wonderful summer.

2 people secretly have a crush on me:

thecircusbird said...

I'LL MISS YOU! Haha, have fun.

Anonymous said...

IT'S BEEN TWENTY DAYS SINCE YOU POSTED THIS,
That means Toy Story 3's coming out in two more days.

Oh yeah, it also means that you'll be back in over a fortnight (gah, I've missed The Nerd Archives).

Hurry back.

...